Wither Wither

Nice

Really good concept but I wish you did more inbetweening. It's a little too rough in that sense.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

That was kinda lazy of you

You did bring up interesting points and I liked you rant but the animation was very boring. I would have loved to see some more effort put into it. Maybe if the mouths stopped moving when you weren't talking. This also would have been a decent YTMND site.

Also,
OMG U FAGGOT U JUST JELUS OF EGORAPOR AJJSDJKSDF

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Great sequal!

I loved how the animation was so stylized but there was still complex scenes like Vulcan's rant with the arm movement and such. Another awesome thing about this is that it's length and timing were so perfect that each time I watched this it got funnier.

Man, I wish those every cut scene in MGS was replaced with snibits of this. After replaying part of MGS I feel like you spent more time watching the cutscenes one time each than actually animating this...

Ninja Rampage Ninja Rampage

Has potential

I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. For the next one I would suggest a better jumping mechanic but besides that this was great.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Addicted

that was the most addicting game ever... 30 minutes on it straight. a 5 and a 10

The Day I Return The Day I Return

Nice man

That was awsome, keep it up